Pahrump, Nevada (DRI-CEMP) Weather StationWeather station at Pahrump, Nevada. 10 minute data updated every 3 hours. You may have to click the reload button to update if you have visited this page before.
* NEW FEATURE:Move mouse cursor over element label or current values to change y-scale labeling.
Back to current weather data page
Back to WRCC Home Page
Western Regional Climate Center, email@example.com
Provisional Data Notice
It is the intent of the CEMP to provide to the public accurate, near real-time monitoring data through this web site. However, it should be noted that these data are provisional and therefore may be subject to change. Provisional data may be adjusted for various reasons including disruption of sensors, instrument calibration, equipment failure, and problems with data transfer. These data are not valid until thoroughly reviewed and evaluated by the Desert Research Institute. Data users are cautioned to carefully consider the provisional nature of this information before any application, particularly for decisions that concern personal or public safety or the conduct of business that involves substantial monetary or operational consequences. Information concerning the accuracy and appropriate uses of these provisional data may be obtained by contacting the Western Regional Climate Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (775) 674-7010.
- Near Real-time graphic
- Daily Summary
- Daily Summary (with Wind Chill and Heat Index)
- Daily Summary Time Series
- Monthly Summary
- Monthly Summary (w/Et data)
- Graph of most recent 7 days
- Area Map
- Station Info and Photos
- Time Series Graph
- Wind Rose
- Frequency Distribution/Histogram
- Data inventory
- Data Inventory (Monthly Graphic)
- Current 7-day forecast (NWS)
- Climatological and Gamma Radiation Summary